* Supreme Court says Same-Sex marriage is a Constitutional right In a crushing defeat for traditionalists, the U.S. Supreme Court has mandated same-sex marriage as a constitutional right from sea to shining sea.
* At least 63 dead in day marred by international terror From the beach of Tunisia to Kuwait's places of prayer and France's industry, terrorism hits home just one week into Ramadan; PM Cameron: 'We all face this threat.'
* Syria crisis: Islamic State 'kills 120 civilians' in Kobane Islamic State (IS) militants have killed more than 120 civilians since launching a fresh attack on the Syrian border town of Kobane, activists say.
* IS-linked group said to issue leaflets threatening Christians in Jerusalem Flyers featuring terrorist group's black banner warn of "vengeance," TV report says.
* Bloodbath in Tunisia: At least 37 reported dead in terror attack at resort hotel According to initial reports, many of those killed are foreigners.
* Jewish worldwide population in 2015 is nearly 16 million Seventy years after Holocaust, global Jewish population close to returning to what it was before. After Israel with 6.1 million, US has second largest Jewish population at 5.7 million.
* Vatican signs treaty recognizing State of Palestine Angry Israel says 'hasty step damages the prospects for advancing a peace agreement'.
* Erdogan: No One Can Link Turkey to Terror Organizations Turkish President dismisses as "propaganda" accusations that ISIS fighters had been allowed to cross from Turkey into Syria.
* Massive Rally in Times Square to Demand 'Stop Iran Now' Thousands expected at protest during Congress review of Iran deal featuring former Congressmen, ex-CIA Director and more.
* Gaza-bound flotilla sets sail from Crete, with MK Ghattas on board Gaza-bound flotilla sets sail from Crete, with MK Ghattas on board.