* APOCALYPSE NOW: Why a rare astrological event LAST NIGHT could herald the 'End of Days' Mars, Earth, and the Sun all aligned last night, a rare 'opposition of the planets' that only happens once every 778 days.
* Netanyahu instructs government ministries to cease cooperation with Palestinians Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu on Wednesday instructed all government ministries to cease civilian and economic cooperation with the Palestinian Authority.
* Bennett to Netanyahu: Annex West Bank now Jewish Home party leader Naftali Bennett urged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Wednesday to annex portions of the West Bank.
* Khamenei: Iran will never give up its nuclear program Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has backed talks with world powers but warned Tehran will never give up its nuclear program.
* Hamas calls on Abbas to 'unleash the resistance' in the West Bank Hamas on Wednesday called on Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to "unleash the resistance" in the West Bank against Israel.
* Gaza Terrorists Open Fire on IDF Forces Terrorists in Gaza shot at IDF soldiers near the Israeli "kibbutz" - type community of Kissufim.
* Meet the Israeli Hackers Who Are Striking Back Israel this week has faced a heavier than usual amount of cyber-attacks, but local hackers are doing their bit to fight back.
* Ukraine in 48-hour ultimatum to east's pro-Russia activists Arsen Avakov said the situation would "be resolved in 48 hours" either way.
* Egypt presidential hopeful would void treaty with Israel A controversial lawyer who is campaigning to become Egypt's next president said that should he gain power he would cut off aid from the US.
* Israel 'deeply disappointed' with Kerry's 'poof speech' Israel was "deeply disappointed" in US Secretary of State John Kerry's placing the bulk of the blame for the breakdown on talks at Israel's doorstep.