* Ukraine crisis: Nato warns Russia against further intervention Nato has warned Russia that further intervention in Ukraine would be a "historic mistake" with grave consequences.
* Russia and Iran said to be in talks for major oil deal Reports of multi-billion dollar oil talks between Iran and Russia are emerging.
* Israel Under Cyber-Attack, Jewish Hackers Strike Back The international hacker group Anonymous warned that Israel would be under a constant and determined cyber-attack on Monday.
* Kerry focuses blame for impasse in talks on Israel US Secretary of State John Kerry said Tuesday that both Israelis and Palestinians were responsible for the current crisis in peace talks.
* The Grand Mufti's Nazi connection On November 5, 1941, the grand mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, arrived in Berlin.
* Austrian politician quits under fire after comparing EU to Third Reich A far-right Austrian politician under fire for racist comments and likening the European Union to the Third Reich quit on Tuesday.
* 9 out of 10 Jewish Israelis say little chance of deal between Israel, PA Only seven percent of Jewish Israelis believe there is a strong chance of US Secretary of State John Kerry reaching an agreement between Israel and the Palestinians.
* Congressman 'Shocked' by anti-Jewish Measures on Temple Mount An American Congressman has expressed his "shock" after witnessing anti-Jewish discrimination on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
* Hungarian Jews: Anti-Semitism is everywhere The substantial gains made by far-right opposition party Jobbik in Hungary's general elections this week have raised concerns among the country's Jews.
* EU and US agree Ukraine talks with Russia The EU, Russia, Ukraine and the US are to hold joint talks in the next 10 days.