* Syria chemical weapons: Time running out for destruction Time is fast running out for Syria to hand over its chemical weapons stocks.
* Hamas: Unleash the Resistance Hamas responded on Wednesday to Israel's sanctions on the Palestinian Authority.
* No breakthrough, but some movement in talks to agree on continuation of negotiations Israeli and Palestinian officials did not reach agreement Thursday during their fourth meeting.
* Sinai Terrorists Vow 'Revenge' on US Terror group Ansar Bayt Al-Maqdis announced Thursday that it will carry out revenge attacks on the United States.
* 'Anti-radiation belt' developed by Israeli firm for nuclear emergencies An Israeli company called Stemrad has developed a body belt that protects people from the worst effects of gamma radiation.
* Far-right makes major gains in Europe in last decade The rise of far-right politics in Europe reached new heights in last Monday's elections in Hungary.
* In sign of warming ties, Russian military delegation visits Egypt A 19-member Russian military delegation arrived in Cairo on Wednesday for a visit that is to last several days.
* Ofek 10 satellite 'can gather intel on targets in interesting places' The Ofek 10 spy satellite, launched into space from Palmahim airbase on Wednesday night, has successfully entered its orbit.
* Putin letter threatens gas-cut off to Ukraine, EU countries Russian leader Vladimir Putin has threatened to cut off gas supplies to Ukraine.
* Hungarians Protest Monument Whitewashing Holocaust In a protest action Tuesday, hundreds of people in Hungary's capital city of Budapest prevented work on a monument.