* US run by Nazi space aliens, Iran claims Confirming the suspicions of many, the United States has been secretly run by a shadow government of German Nazi space aliens since 1945.
* Rouhani boasts of West's 'surrender' to Iran in nuclear talks Iranian President Hassan Rouhani took to social media on Tuesday to boast that the interim nuclear agreement reached between Tehran and the P5+1 nations was the result of the "world powers surrender[ing] to the Iranian nation's will."
* New Iran agreement includes secret side deal, Tehran official says Key elements of a new nuclear agreement between Iran and six world powers are contained in an informal, 30-page text not yet publicly acknowledged.
* 'Jihad in Jerusalem' Palestinian Authority (PA) Minister of Religious Affairs Mahmoud Al-Habash claimed Monday that Jihad fighters should not flock to Syria, but to Jerusalem.
* Is it 1914 all over again? We're in danger of repeating mistakes that started WWI History never repeats itself, but it sure does rhyme, it has been said.
* Obama/Kerry using limitless leverage to emasculate Israel On Sunday, Issa Karaka, the Palestinian Authority's minister for jailed terrorists, announced that in the next round of terrorist releases, Israel will release not only Palestinian terrorist murderers, but Israeli Arabs who murdered Israeli Jews in terrorist attacks.
* After dispensing with Muslim Brotherhood, Egypt trains its sights on Hamas Egypt's military rulers plan to undermine the Palestinian militant group Hamas.
* Pope Francis denounces 'horror' of abortion Pope Francis has issued his strongest condemnation yet of abortion.
* Ya'alon criticized for reportedly calling Kerry 'obsessive, messianic' The office of Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon on Tuesday would neither confirm nor deny comments attributed to him calling US Secretary of State John Kerry "obsessive" and "messianic."
* Nigeria: Homosexual Relationships Punishable by 14-Year Sentence Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan signed a bill into law earlier this month which sets the sentence to up to 14 years imprisonment for participants in homosexual relationships.