* Israel holds burial service for Ariel Sharon Israel is holding the burial service of former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon at his family ranch in the Negev desert.
* Meet al-Qaeda's new poster boy for the Middle East The fall of the Iraqi city of Fallujah back into the hands of al-Qaeda has shown the power of the movement's new leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
* Hamas: 'Israel Has Eight Years Left' Hamas' Interior Minister claims Palestinian Arabs to 'liberate' Israel by 2022.
* Gaza's 'Parting Gift' to Sharon: A Rocket Attack Gaza Arab terrorists 'saluted' Ariel Sharon on the occasion of his funeral Monday by firing two rockets at the Negev Monday afternoon.
* WATCH: Biden, Blair remember Sharon Former British PM bids farewell with Hebrew words, says Arik was 'born of the union of a great spirit and a big heart'; US vice president: Sharon had non-breakable commitment to the future of Jews.
* Muslim world joins Palestinians in denouncing Sharon The events at Sabra and Shatila have not been forgiven or forgotten; critics say Sharon died without facing justice for his role in the massacre.
* China Set to Seize South China Sea Island by Force Reports out of Chinese state media indicate that Beijing is set to invade an island in the South China Sea 'illegally occupied' by US ally the Philippines, stoking concerns that the tension filled region could explode.
* POPE SAYS ABORTION EVIDENCE OF 'THROWAWAY CULTURE' Pope Francis on Monday criticized abortion as evidence of a "throwaway culture" that wastes people as well as food, saying such a mentality is a threat to world peace.
* Nazi Symbol Use to be Banned in Israel The Ministerial Law Committee on Sunday approved a law that would forbid use of Nazi symbols, or calling someone a Nazi.
* Arab ministers back Abbas in rejecting 'Jewish' Israel Kerry will not hesitate to name 'non-cooperative' side if negotiations fail, Palestinian foreign minister Malki says.