* Netanyahu says US spying on Israel 'unacceptable,' calls for 'clarifications' PM issues strongest comments yet on revelations that NSA spied on former Israeli PMs; meets Pollard's wife, reiterating calls for his release.
* Israel must never be betrayed Unfortunately, recent actions of the Obama administration represent a sharp reversal of the historical precedent of unshakable support to the Jewish state.
* Israel to Abbas: No, Jesus was not a Palestinian Foreign Ministry pans PA president's 'outrageous rewriting of Christian history,' says he needs a hug from Santa.
* As both sides wait for Kerry, the refugee camps boil In the West Bank, hotbeds of discontent seethe under weakening PA control, leading to attacks such as Sunday's bus bombing.
* PLO Video Claims Jesus was 'Palestinian' Video uses Christmas 'magic' to push demonization of Israel; claims Jesus 'was of its own.'
* Istanbul clashes as Turkey PM Erdogan condemns 'plot' Turkish police have used tear gas against thousands of anti-government protesters in Istanbul as Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan vowed to break the hands of "plotters".
* Far From Happy Christmas for Christians in the Holy Land The Christians who still live in the Holy Land face a Christmas that will be far from happy, merry or bright. They are a persecuted minority.
* Syrian Mortar Shell Strikes Golan Heights The shell exploded in empty territory near Tel Fares, causing no casualties or damage, is probably Syrian civil war 'spillover'.
* MK's request denied: No Christmas trees in Knesset Knesset speaker denies Arab-Christian MK's request to set up Christmas tree in Israel's legislative for allegedly technical reason, but permits him to deck the halls of his own Knesset office.
* Statistics: Terror Attacks Increase As Talks Progress Israel's Security Agency (Shin Bet) statistics for November show dramatic increase in attacks; numbers follow negotiation timeline.