* Advocacy for a third temple The Al Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem's Old City is the third holiest site for Muslims.
* New calls for Jewish prayer at Jerusalem holy site For decades, the religious Jews who bucked a rabbinic ban and visited a contested holy site in Jerusalem where the ancient Jewish temple once stood were seen by many as a fanatic fringe.
* No Christmas spirit in the West Bank: Israeli journalists banned from celebrations The Palestinian Authority said on Tuesday that it expelled Israeli journalists who came to Bethlehem to cover Christmas celebrations.
* Israel to Abbas: No, Jesus was not a Palestinian Israeli officials reacted with bitter scorn to a Christmas message from Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas in which he called Jesus a Palestinian.
* Israeli Air Force Strikes Terror Bases in Response to Attack The Israeli Air Force (IAF) has struck multiple terrorist sites throughout Gaza.
* Is the Israeli Government Intentionally Relinquishing the Temple Mount? Over the past few years, an increasing number of reports have emerged about the heightened tensions in the area of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
* Israel to ease restrictions on Palestinian Christians over Christmas Israel will permit 21,000 Christian residents of the West Bank and 5,000 Christians from the Gaza Strip to enter the country during the Christmas holiday.
* Are Bethlehem's Christians losing grip on their city? It's nearly Christmas, but the leader of this famed little town - the first female to ever hold the role - says that tourists are not flocking to the events.
* Iran to its nuclear workers: Take a break, it's Christmas Talks between Iran and six world powers over implementation of a recent nuclear deal will take a break until after Christmas.
* US plan said to include dismantling all Jordan Valley settlements US-drafted security proposals for an Israeli-Palestinian peace accord accept almost all of Israel's demands.