* Putin Backs Israel's Security Needs in Middle East A pact was forged between Moscow and Jerusalem to ensure Israel's security during a private meeting last month.
* Jordan to Israel: Stop Watching Temple Mount The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan wants Israel to take its "hungry eyes" off the Temple Mount.
* South Sudan evacuation aircraft fired on, US troops hurt Four US service personnel on an evacuation mission have been wounded after their aircraft were shot at in South Sudan.
* Erdogan blames 'international groups' for corruption scandal that rocks Turkey Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan denounced "international groups" and "dark alliances" on Saturday.
* Nuclear Holocaust? Yes, He Can Whatever terrific deal Obama, Ashton and Hague pretended they had pulled off with Iran in Geneva.
* Iran stages war games as nuclear talks resume The Iranian Air Force was set to launch large-scale drills Friday, as part of "annual exercises aimed at testing indigenous air defense systems".
* Putin's Latest Moves Tip the Balance of Power Toward Russia With the New Year approaching, leaders across the European continent paused.
* Egypt Buries the Brotherhood It's not unusual for the United States and a Muslim country to be on the opposite sides of the War on Terror.
* Slaughter of Christian Women and Children in Muslim Lands Two of the most tragic Islamic attacks on Christians, killing several women and children, took place in the month of October.
* IDF, PA Coordinate Christmas Merriment IDF officials announced Wednesday that security restrictions will be relaxed during Christmas to allow Palestinian Authority residents who celebrate the holiday to enjoy the festivities.