* Hamas calls for meeting with Fatah to counter Israel's 'schemes' on Jerusalem Hamas on Wednesday called on for an "urgent national meeting" with the Palestinian Authority and Fatah.
* Iranian dissidents say Tehran moving nuclear research site An exiled Iranian opposition group said on Thursday it had information about what it said was a center for nuclear weaponization research in Tehran.
* PM tells Europe: If Iran sanctions are eased, they will collapse If the international community lifts sanctions on Iran without ensuring the guaranteed end to uranium enrichment, Europe will face hundreds of nuclear weapons in the hands of a "murderous" regime.
* Obama Retreats To Secret Bunker As "Big Event" Draws Near President Barack Obama this past week cancelled his trip to Asia and has retreated with many of his top aides to the mysterious and newly built White House bunker.
* Israel: US Aid Cuts to Egypt Endanger Peace Treaty A report Thursday said that Israeli officials were concerned over the decision by the U.S. to cut military aid to Egypt.
* Erekat: Israel's publication of Jerusalem building tenders threatens peace process Chief Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat slammed on Thursday Israel's decision to publish tenders.
* Majority of Israelis believe US projecting weakness on Syria, Iran Two thirds of Jewish Israelis believe that US president Barack Obama will fail to keep his promise to prevent Iran's development of nuclear weapons.
* US freezing hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to Egypt The US has decided to alter its military aid to Egypt, the State Department said.
* Arab MK: Patriarchs were Muslim, not Jewish The Biblical patriarchs of the Jewish nation actually practiced Islam, MK Ibrahim Sarsour (Ra'am Ta'al) has claimed in a new statement.
* 'Arab Spring' to Cost $800 Billion The Arab Spring will cost Arab countries roughly $800 million.