* Can Iran's New Offer Be Trusted? Israel Doesn't Think So Media reports on Wednesday suggested that Iran was preparing to make a significant offer.
* Hamas leader: Muslim struggle needed to 'free Jerusalem' HHamas Political Bureau Chief Khaled Mashaal called for Arabs and Muslims worldwide to come up with a strategy.
* IDF strikes Syrian target in response to shelling The IDF fired a Tammuz missile Wednesday at a Syrian target across the northern border.
* US, Iran make major progress toward nuke deal, Israel TV claims Iran and the United States have secretly made significant progress toward an agreement.
* Knesset Speaker: Temple Mount Solution 'by Next Year' Knesset Speaker MK Yuli Edelstein stated Wednesday that the present state of affairs, in which MKs are prevented from visiting the Temple Mount, is a "very grave" matter.
* PLO official: Palestinians 'seriously considering' to declare failure of peace talks The Palestinians are seriously considering declaring the failure of the peace talks with Israel.
* US 'to suspend Egypt military aid' over crackdown The US government will suspend part of the $1.3bn in aid it gives to Egypt's military.
* Syria crisis: Chemical weapons watchdog OPCW urges truce The global chemical weapons watchdog has called for a ceasefire in Syria to enable it to destroy the stockpiles.
* MI5 Chief Warns British Public of Terror Threat Andrew Parker says there are thousands of Islamic extremists living in the UK who see the British public as a valid target for attack.
* Pope Francis: I'll come to Israel Pope Francis told Knesset Speaker Yuli Edelstein (Likud) he would visit Israel.