* Israeli officials say Egypt peace treaty is paramount amid US decision to cut Cairo aid Israeli officials said on Thursday that for Jerusalem, preserving Israel's peace treaty with Egypt is paramount.
* Syrian Rebels Massacred Civilians, Says Human Rights Watch Human Rights Watch (HRW) reported Friday that groups of Syrian rebel forces executed at least 190 civilians.
* Yesha Head: 'Peace Talks Only Bring Terror' Israeli politicians have condemned the recent murder of YaYa (Shraya) Opher by Palestinian Authority Arabs in the Jordan Valley community of Brosh.
* 'Extremely alarming': Iraq executes 42 people in two days Iraq executed 42 people, including a woman, for mass killings and other "terrorism" offenses over the past week.
* Despite Rouhani's diplomacy, chants of 'Death to America' continue in Iran While Iranian President Hassan Rouhani tries to ease friction with the United States, chants of "death to America" on Friday may deepen doubts.
* In shadow of Iran tensions, IAF completes long-range mission drill Amid tensions with Iran, IAF squadrons carried out exercises this week to practice long-range missions.
* Egypt's message to Obama - Keep your aid A US decision to curtail military and economic aid to Egypt to promote democracy may ultimately backfire.
* Evangelicals and Israel: What US Jews don't want to know (but need to) What do evangelicals really think about the Jewish people?
* Canada: Mosque Mural 'Encourages Jihad' The municipality of Toronto is looking into complaints regarding a wall mural on the Al Tawakul mosque.
* Abbas considers appeal to UN over 'Temple Mount violations' Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas is considering an appeal to the United Nations Security Council.