* Israel reserves right to act if deal with Iran fails, says Likud MK The upcoming period is fateful for the Iranian nuclear program.
* US, Russian Experts: 9 Months to Destroy Syrian Weapons Experts from the United States and Russia estimate that it may take only nine months to destroy Syria's entire chemical weapons arsenal.
* Jihad without borders This week was a particularly violent one, with terror rearing its ugly head throughout the world.
* Iran nuclear: Rivals rally as Rouhani returns from UN Iranian President Hassan Rouhani has been met by hardline protesters chanting "Death to America".
* Obama, Rouhani have first direct contact between US, Iranian leaders since 1979 US President Barack Obama called Iranian President Hassan Rouhani on Friday.
* Palestinians clash with security forces on anniversary of second intifada Marking thirteen years to the second Palestinian uprising (intifada), Palestinian protesters clashed with Israeli security forces in the West Bank.
* Study: 15% of young Brits don't trust Jews A new British study on discrimination has found that 15% of young British adults don't trust Jews.
* Obama to Rohani: May God be with you "Have a nice day" - this is how Iranian President Hassan Rohani concluded his phone conversation with US President Barack Obama.
* Mideast quartet seeks Israeli, Palestinian action by 2014 The quartet of Middle East peacemakers is calling on the Israelis and Palestinians to demonstrate their seriousness in reaching a settlement in the next year.
* Iran unveils new long-distance attack drone Iran's Revolutionary Guard has unveiled an attack drone.