* Muslims Claim Netanyahu Plans to Build 'False' Holy Temple Al Aqsa officials warn that the "new Likud" is planning to build a "false" Third Holy Temple and divide the Muslim compound.
* Opponents Blame Muslim Brotherhood for Egyptian Leader's 'Overreach' Hundreds of Egyptians continued to demonstrate for a sixth consecutive day against President Mohamed Morsi.
* Israel pulls back from threat to topple Palestinian leadership over UN vote After weeks of shrill warnings over Thursday's United Nations vote on Palestinian statehood, Israel has backed away from threats to cancel the Oslo peace accords and topple the Palestinian leadership.
* Pakistan Claims it Test-Fired Nuclear Capable Ballistic Missile Pakistan on Wednesday said it has successfully test-fired a medium-range ballistic missile capable of carrying a nuclear warhead.
* 'Iran will press on with uranium enrichment' Iran will continue enriching uranium "with intensity", with the number of enrichment centrifuges it has operating to increase substantially in the current year.
* David's Sling success caught on film The Defense Ministry on Tuesday published the video showing Sunday's first successful interception of a target missile by the new David's Sling missile defense system.
* EU countries declare positions on Palestine's UN bid France has said it will vote Yes in a UN vote on making Palestine into an "observer state," but the UK will only back the move with strings attached.
* Egypt: Copts sentenced to death for anti-Islam film Cairo court gives death penalty to Egyptian Christians tried in absentia for participating in "Innocence of Muslims" video.
* King of Saudi Arabia 'Clinically Dead' The king of Saudi Arabia, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, is clinically dead.
* Erdogan plans to visit Gaza with Mashaal next week Turkish prime minister says Hamas leader invited him to join Gaza visit after previously planned trips were cancelled.