* European debt crisis a bigger global threat than US fiscal cliff, says OECD Europe's debt crisis remains a far bigger threat to the world's economy than the "fiscal cliff", according to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
* Following Gaza 'victory,' Hamas sets its sights on the West Bank Less than a week after reaching a ceasefire agreement with Israel, Hamas's Gaza prime minister on Tuesday outlined the movement's next goal in its struggle: the West Bank.
* Last Jews in Ethiopia Prepare for the Promised Land The last 2,000 "Falash Mura [wanderer in Ethiopia's Amharic language] Jews are preparing to come to the Promised Land next year".
* Hamas Cease-Fire Video: Death to Israel Hamas has removed any doubts of its cease-fire intentions with a post-truce music video urging "Death to Israel" with "blood and fire."
* Painting Depicts Obama as Crucified Christ A painting that features President Obama posed as Jesus Christ crucified on is on display at a community college art gallery in Boston.
* Jamie Foxx: 'Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama' Oscar-winning actor Jamie Foxx recently called Barack Obama "our lord and savior".
* Iranian warships to make port call in Sudan Move comes as Sudanese officials say they will relocate sections of the Yarmouk military plant following alleged Israeli strike.
* Yasser Arafat's remains exhumed in murder inquiry The remains of Yasser Arafat have been exhumed as part of an investigation into how the Palestinian leader died.
* Top Egyptian Islamist: Expect Assassination Campaign A senior member of Egypt's former militant Islamist group al-Gamaa al-Islamiya has warned that liberal politicians and intellectuals who oppose President Mohammed Morsi's latest constitutional declaration could face a campaign of targeted assassinations.
* Neo-Nazi Hungarian Lawmaker Calls for 'Jewish List' In an act that far too greatly recalled the policies of the Nazi regime, a far-right Hungarian lawmaker released a statement Monday saying that a list should be compiled of all of the Jewish members of parliament and government.