* US ambassador to Libya killed in Benghazi attack Gunmen attacked and set fire to the U.S. consulate in the eastern city of Benghazi.
* 9/11 attacks: Obama marks 11th anniversary President Barack Obama has marked the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, saying the US emerged "even stronger" from that day's death and horror.
* Report of New Iranian Nuclear Work Backs Up Israel's Claims An Associated Press report that new intelligence reveals Iran is moving closer to nuclear capability strengthens Israel's position and could not come at a worse time for United States President Barack Obama.
* Dichter Warns Against Muslim Brotherhood Takeover Home Front Defense Minister Avi Dichter warned on Monday against a Muslim Brotherhood takeover of Arab countries in the Middle East.
* Murdoch: King David Was Right, Jerusalem is the Capital Media mogul and investor Rudolph Murdoch, who is not Jewish, told an "Innovate, Invest Israel" conference in New York City, "What was right for King David is right for me. Jerusalem is the capital of Israel."
* Intelligence Warns of Attacks Against Israeli and US Embassies The Egyptian General Intelligence Service warned that a radical jihadi group is planning to launch terrorist attacks against the US and Israeli embassies in Cairo.
* 9/11 'Miracle Survivor' Reveals His 22-Story Fall Pasquale Buzzelli was silent for 11 years and now reveals how he fell 22 floors after the 9/11 attack on New York City's World Trade Center's Twin Towers - and survived.
* Israeli Jewish Population Set to Pass 6 Million The Jewish population in Israel numbers about 5,978,600 - just 21,400 short of the symbolic six million mark, which it is expected to pass by the end of 2012.
* The euro crisis should not stop enlargement Wrecked by the euro crisis and a loss of the confidence that helped it expand to the current 27 members, the European Union might be expected to shrink rather than grow in the coming few years.
* Israeli leader ratchets up feud with US over Iran Israel's prime minister, ratcheting up a public feud with the U.S. over Iran, made it clear Tuesday that he was dissatisfied with Washington's refusal to spell out what would provoke a U.S.-led military strike against Iranian nuclear facilities.
* Intelligence Committee chairman: Israel doesn't believe Obama and 'neither do the Iranians' A senior member of Congress says Israel has lost patience with the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama.