* 'Hezbollah aiming 60-70 thousand rockets at Israel' Amos Gilad says next war will be against the home front; Meridor: Arabs questioning congruence between Western, Islamic values.
* Abbas: We Won't Accept Israeli Presence in Jordan Valley PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas reiterates his determination to turn to the UN, says 'Palestinians' will never give up their rights.
* WTC memorial magnificent, but at a steep price With its huge reflecting pools, ringed by waterfalls and skyscrapers, and a cavernous underground museum still under construction, the National Sept. 11 Memorial and Museum at the World Trade Center is an awesome spectacle that moved and inspired some 4.5 million visitors in its first year.
* Israeli EMP Attack Could Throw Iran 'Back to Stone Age' Israel might attack Iran by using electromagnetic pulses (EMP) which could send the Islamic Republic 'back to the Stone Age.'
* PM: Terrorists will pay a price for rocket fire PM vows retribution against Gaza terrorists during meeting with German FM following night of rocket attacks on South.
* Global Jewish population grows by 88,000 over past year One of 514 people on Earth is Jewish; at 0.65%, population growth rate is well below world average.
* Syria transferred chemical weapons to port city last month, raising alarm bells, report says Russian and US warnings came after news that embattled regime had moved weapons.
* 1,000 years of rivalry ~ and a little bit of harmony ~ at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher One chilly November morning in 1847, Catholic clergy entered Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity to pray. As was their custom, they continued into the grotto that had once held a stable. Imagine their dismay when they discovered that the silver star on the floor, which marked the spot of Jesus' birth, had disappeared.
* Homeland Security Alerts: 'Zombies Are Coming!' Homeland Security has warned that 'zombies are coming' and has urged citizens to prepare for apocalyptic disasters.
* Expose on How Israel Knew It had to Bomb Syria Reactor The Israeli bombing of a Syrian nuclear strike began with intelligence gathered six months earlier in a daring raid on Austrian home.