* US ambassador to Libya killed in Benghazi attack Gunmen attacked and set fire to the U.S. consulate in the eastern city of Benghazi.
* Are W. Bank riots the start of 'Palestinian Spring'? Thousands of young Palestinians out on the streets - chanting slogans, throwing rocks, burning tires.
* The Cairo-Tehran Express U.S. intelligence agencies recently monitored a secret meeting between Egypt's intelligence chief and a senior Iranian spy.
* PM to continue pressing for red lines on Iran Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu will continue to push the world to set benchmarks for the Islamic Republic.
* Libyan Guards Led Mob to Stevens Reports and pictures from Benghazi indicate that Libyan security men may have been complicit in the murder of U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens.
* Population nears 8 million ahead of Rosh Hashana Israel's population approached the eight million mark nearing Rosh Hashana, the Jewish new year.
* Russia, China join West in Iran rebuke at IAEA meet Russia and China backed four Western powers on Wednesday to step up diplomatic pressure on Iran.
* Israeli Filmmaker in Hiding After Film Sparks Deadly Protests An Israeli-American filmmaker went into hiding Tuesday after his movie.
* Sighs of relief as German court approves bailout fund Markets and EU politicians breathed sighs of relief as Germany's top court rejected challenges brought against the eurozone's upcoming bailout fund.
* Gulf states anticipate record oil revenues for 2012 Gulf Arab states are preparing for a record year in oil revenues.