* Egypt Islamist vows global caliphate in Jerusalem Egypt's Islamists aim to install a global Islamic caliphate with its capital in Jerusalem, a radical Muslim preacher told thousands of Muslim Brotherhood supporters in a clip released Monday.
* Dinosaur gases 'warmed the Earth' British scientists have calculated the methane output of sauropods, including the species known as Brontosaurus.
* Israeli PM Netanyahu strikes surprise coalition deal Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has struck a deal with the opposition Kadima party, avoiding the early general election he had sought.
* Israel Warns Hizbullah Over Responding to Attack on Iran A senior Israeli military officer warned that any Hizbullah retaliation to an attack on Iran's nuclear facilities would prompt Israel to launch a war in Lebanon.
* Officials warn of Syrian civil war, 7 killed Security forces killed at least seven people in fighting across Syria on Tuesday.
* 'Egypt launches op to purge Sinai of terrorists' Security forces in Sinai arrest Egyptians and Palestinians linked to Hamas's armed wing, according to "Al Shorouk."
* 'Israel site of 10,000 cyber attacks a minute' Some 10,000 cyber attacks occur in Israel every minute.
* Google Earth Outs Hizbullah Bases Recently uploaded satellite images to Google Earth reveal what appears to be a Hizbullah terror training ground constructed after the 2006 Lebanon War.
* 3,000-year-old artifacts fuel Biblical archaeology debate Two rare 3,000-year-old models of ancient shrines were among artifacts presented by an Israeli archaeologist on Tuesday.
* French olim: Hollande bad for Jews Many French nationals in Israel were unhappy Monday with Paris' newly elected President Francois Hollande.