* Barack Obama pledges to 'finish the job' in Afghanistan Speaking a year after Osama Bin Laden's killing, Mr Obama thanked US troops and hailed plans to end combat operations.
* Taliban kill 7 in Afghan capital after Obama visit The Taliban struck back less than two hours after President Barack Obama left Afghanistan on Wednesday.
* U.S. pressing UN Human Rights Commissioner to put off West Bank settlements probe The Obama administration is trying to delay the establishment of a panel appointed by the United Nations Human Rights Council to investigate the issue of Israeli settlements in the West Bank.
* Jordan's King Abdullah warns against 'settlement' building in Jerusalem Jordan's King Abdullah criticized Israel on Wednesday for plans to build some 1,100 hotel rooms in the southern Jerusalem neighborhood of Givat Matos.
* Netanyahu's Likud moves to dissolve Knesset ahead of early Israel elections Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud party submitted a bill to dissolve the Knesset on Wednesday.
* 'I Love Jews But Hate Israel' T-Shirt Sparks Controversy CafePress, the online retailer that sells custom made products, removed the "I Love Jews But Hate Israel" T-shirt from its site after the Simon Wiesenthal Center sent a letter to the company.
* Critic: Reputation of United Church Tarnished by Israel Boycotts In recent years, the United Church of Canada has been hijacked by a small group of anti-Israel activists.
* Israel's military censor to monitor Facebook, Twitter, blogs Israel's military launched a new system this week to monitor information on the Internet.
* Egypt army signals willingness to hand over power Egypt's military might hand over to civilian rule earlier than planned.
* Security Officials: Elections Won't Affect Iran Policy Senior security officials said Wednesday that early elections will have no impact on Israel's decision on whether to strike Iranian nuclear sites.