* Officials Watch for Terrorists With Body Bombs on US-Bound Planes With the anniversary of Osama bin Laden's death looming, American and European authorities told ABC News today that they fear al Qaeda may soon try to explode U.S.-bound aircraft with explosives hidden inside the bodies of terrorists.
* Syria violence 'leaves 30 dead' despite UN monitors At least 30 people have been killed in renewed violence in Syria on Tuesday despite a ceasefire, activists say.
* Obama's New Campaign Slogan "Forward!" Is a Hitler Youth Marching Tune Barack Obama's latest campaign slogan "Forward!" also happens to be a Nazi marching tune.
* New Obama slogan has long ties to Marxism, socialism The Obama campaign apparently didn't look backwards into history when selecting its new campaign slogan, "Forward" - a word with a long and rich association with European Marxism.
* May Day marches: Activists protest against austerity Labour activists have been holding marches and rallies in Europe and around the world to mark May Day, at a time of austerity and social unrest.
* Egypt foils Iranian plot to assassinate Saudi ambassador An attempt to kidnap and assassinate the Saudi ambassador to Cairo by a group of Iranians was thwarted on Tuesday.
* 'Turkey foiled Iranian terror plot against Israelis' The government downgraded its travel warning for Israelis heading to Turkey to the lowest of four possible levels Tuesday.
* Ancient seal found in Jerusalem A small stone seal at least 2,600 years old and bearing a Hebrew name has been found near the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
* Pentagon report paints mixed picture of war in Afghanistan The U.S. military presented a mixed picture of the war in Afghanistan on Tuesday.
* Obama's War on Not Terrorism Is the War on Terror over? The Obama administration doesn't seem able to decide.