* Car bombs target Israel envoys in India and Georgia Bombers have targeted staff at Israeli embassies in India and Georgia, officials say, with Israel accusing Iran of masterminding the attacks.
* Arab Spring: EU influence at risk Egypt on Saturday marked the first anniversary of the fall of Hosni Mubarak, with crowds blocking the streets of Cairo and demanding that the ruling Supreme Council of the Armed Forces delivers on its promise to transfer power to civilian rule.
* Al-Qaida calls on Muslim world to support Assad opposition forces New video of terror group's chief Ayman al-Zawahri urging the ouster of Syria's 'cancerous regime' follows report of al-Qaida links to recent series of bombings in the country.
* Iran Offers Aid to Palestinian Authority to Defeat Israel Iran tells Gaza’s Hamas leader Haniyeh it is offering “scientific and technological experience” to the PA for a “victory” over Israel.
* Krauthammer: Israel Will Not Tolerate Threats of Annihilation Krauthammer: "Israel was established to prevent a second Holocaust, not to invite one"; says strike on Iran is inevitable.
* Haniyeh: No compromise, only armed resistance Hamas PM wraps up Iran visit, saying the "gun is our only response" and that "the path of resistance continues."
* Saudi writer may face trial over Muhammad tweets Hamza Kashgari's comments seen as blasphemy in homeland; deported by Malaysia 4 days after fleeing death threats.
* eBay sale of 'Western Wall stones' prompts outcry in Jewish world Rabbi Shmuel Rabinovich lodges official police complaint over the fraudulent sale, calls any use of Kotel stones a violation of both religious and modern law.
* Copts Protest Eviction of Christians from Shabrat Hundreds of Coptic Christians staged a protest at Egypt's parliament after 8 Copt families were forcibly evicted from Shabrat