* 'Idol' of Holocaust underpinning Israel is smashed: Iran Iran has broken the "idol" of the Holocaust underpinning the creation of the Israeli state and US hegemony.
* 'Egypt seizes Gaza-bound anti-aircraft missiles' Security forces intercept weapons cache in northern Sinai believed to be slated for smuggling into Strip.
* Syrian Armored Forces Move Nearer to Israel According to reports from the Free Syria Army, the Syrian military has moved forces stationed in the southern part of the Syrian Golan Heights closer to Israel.
* Lebanon fears Syria uprising may spill across border The recent clashes that have raged in northern Lebanon have raised concerns that the 11-month unrest in Syria might spill over into its smaller neighbor.
* Hamas Will 'Never Recognize Israel' Gaza de facto Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh, says the terrorist group will "never recognize Israel" and "the resistance will continue."
* Vatican besieged by leaks, conspiracies The Vatican is being besieged by near-daily leaks of confidential documents and tabloid-style reports.
* Iran to unveil 'great nuclear achievements' Iran's President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, says "great" nuclear achievements will be announced in the next few days.
* Syrian military hospital chief 'killed in Damascus' The head of a Syrian military hospital has been killed by members of an "armed terrorist group" in the capital Damascus, the state news agency says.
* Al-Qaida behind recent terror attacks in Syria Al-Qaida's branch in Iraq carried out two recent terrorist attacks in the Syrian capital, Damascus.
* PA rejects Israeli incentive package The Palestinian Authority has recently rejected an Israeli "incentive package" meant to encourage the PA's return to the negotiating table.