* Israel blames Iran for Bangkok blasts An Iranian man was critically injured by his own bomb in a series of blasts, raising fears he and two countrymen accomplices had planned an attack.
* 'Iran, Hezbollah seeking to harm Israelis globally' Defense Minister Ehud Barak on Tuesday accused Iran and Hezbollah of carrying out Monday's terror attacks in India and Georgia.
* Israeli attack on Iran would be complex operation If Israel attacked Iran's nuclear facilities, the strike would probably take the form of a complex air assault.
* Muslim Brotherhood Warns U.S. Aid Cut May Affect Egypt's Peace Treaty With Israel A top Muslim Brotherhood official has warned that any cuts in U.S. aid to Egypt could affect Cairo’s peace treaty with Israel.
* USS Abraham Lincoln in Strait of Hormuz voyage The US aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln has sailed through the Strait of Hormuz, close to the coast of Iran, for the second time in recent weeks.
* The Israel Project: 'American Hispanics are the most hostile toward Israel' Americans of Hispanic origin, the fastest-growing ethnic group in the United States, are relatively hostile towards Israel.
* Ahmadinejad's Iran is the new best friend of Israeli settlers The red-bordered headline on Israel's weekend newsstands was as jarring for its calm, consumer-guide choice of wording as for the subject matter, which was, in essence, a countdown to Armageddon.
* Newsweek: Israel keeping U.S. in the dark on Iran attack Mossad head Tamir Pardo's visit to Washington around two weeks ago was meant to evaluate how the United States would react if Israel decided to attack Iran's nuclear facilities on its own.
* EU countries want UN peacekeepers in Syria Libya-type military strikes in Syria are still "out of the question," but France, Italy and the UK have backed a call to send in UN peacekeepers.
* Barroso to China: EU is not falling apart European Commission chief Jose Manuel Barroso has told the Chinese public that the EU is going to become a fully-fledged "political union" after the financial crisis.