* Uniformed IDF Soldiers Visit Temple Mount For the first time in a decade, Israeli soldiers in uniforms ascended to the Temple Mount this week and toured the Al Aqsa Mosque.
* Former inspector: Iran 'one year from' bomb material Having switched production of higher-grade enriched uranium to a new, underground site, Iran is now just a year or so away.
* Putin ally fears Israel is pushing US toward Iran war Russia fears Israel will push the United States into a military conflict with Iran.
* MI chief: Iran, Hezbollah arming Syria Military Intelligence chief Major-General Aviv Kochavi said Wednesday that the "radical axis is working to retain its power".
* Iranian president arrives in Cuba; U.S. warns of 'dangerous alliance' Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad arrived in Cuba Wednesday for a brief visit that is the third stop in his Latin American tour.
* Doomsday Clock ticks one minute closer to to Armageddon The nuclear watchdogs at the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists reset the hands of the symbolic Doomsday Clock to five minutes to midnight.
* Israeli scientist helps discover rare planets An American team that includes a Tel Aviv University astrophysicist has discovered two distant planets.
* Astronomers weigh in on Milky Way's true colours Astronomers have determined exactly what colour our home galaxy the Milky Way is, and find it is aptly named.
* U.S. military moves carriers, denies Iran link The U.S. military said on Wednesday that a new aircraft carrier strike group had arrived in the Arabian Sea.
* Iran: We'll Bring the War to Israel, and 'Beyond' Iran is preparing its own answers to the string of assassinations of Iranian scientists.