* 'US warns Iran on Hormuz through secret channel' The United States used a secret diplomatic channel to tell Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khameneni that closing the Strait of Hormuz would constitute crossing a "red line."
* 'Russian-operated arms ship reaches Syria' A Russian-operated ship with "a dangerous cargo" has reached conflict-torn Syria.
* IDF Paratroopers March through Jerusalem's Old City Jewish pride in Jerusalem: 90 recruits of the paratroopers marched on Thursday evening through Jerusalem's Old City.
* 'Covert war on Iran – prudent strategy' The covert war waged against Iran is a practical strategy, a former top Israeli defense official told the New York Times Thursday.
* Ahmadinejad: Ties between Cuba, Iran unbreakable Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Thursday both Cuba-Iranian relations and Fidel Castro were in good shape.
* The anniversary of the Egyptian revolution Almost a year on, the situation in Egypt is still chaotic and the end far from sight.
* Erekat: Freeze Construction or Talks End PLO chief negotiator Saeb Erekat vowed to terminate exploratory talks between Jerusalem and Ramallah.
* Hackers Break into Israel Fire Services Website Hackers broke into the Israel Fire and Rescue Services website overnight.
* Serbian vulture set free after treatment at Israeli veterinary hospital A Serbian vulture was released back into the wild on Tuesday, following two months of treatment in an Israeli veterinary hospital.
* Negotiators finalise broad outline of EU fiscal treaty Negotiators from 26 member states have reached broad agreement on the new fiscal treaty.