* Magnetic bomb kills nuclear scientist in Iran; Israel accused Two assailants on a motorcycle attached a magnetic bomb to the car of an Iranian university professor working at a key nuclear facility.
* 'Mossad hiring Iranians in Iraq to spy on Iran' The Mossad has managed to infiltrate the autonomous Kurdish region in northern Iraq.
* Temple Menorah Stamp Affirms Jewish Claim to Land Archeologists continue to dig up breathtaking proofs of the ancient and never-severed connection between Jews and the Land of Israel.
* Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Venezuela's Hugo Chavez taunt US over 'big atomic bomb' Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Venezuela's Hugo Chavez joked about having "a big atomic bomb" and mocked US.
* Assad vows to strike 'terrorists' with iron fist Syrian President Bashar Assad vowed Tuesday to strike "terrorists" with an iron fist.
* US senators warn Ashton on risk of Iran war US senators have warned EU foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton that Iran's alleged nuclear weapons program risks igniting a military confrontation.
* UK Minister Calls For Divided Jerusalem A British Minister on Tuesday kept up his nation's mantra that Israeli construction is a material bar to final status talks between Israel and the Palestinian Authority.
* US Explains Why It Cut Funds for PA's Sesame Street The US explained in a briefing Tuesday why funding for the Palestinian Authority version of Sesame Street is being cut.
* Turkey seizes alleged Iranian arms shipment to Syria Turkish customs officials have impounded four Iranian-registered trucks on suspicion of carrying "military materials" to Syria.
* Al Qaida affiliate in Africa using Twitter to attract potential recruits The Somalian-based Al Qaida affiliate Al Shabaab is recruiting followers through its Twitter page.