* France, Russia warn against military strike on Iran France and Russia have in separate statements warned that a US or Israeli strike against Iran's alleged nuclear weapons facilities could destabilize the Middle East.
* Eurozone crisis: What it means for East and West Eurozone leaders have brought their begging bowl to China, looking for help in boosting their bailout fund. So what does this say about the shift in the global balance of power?
* IAEA says foreign expertise has brought Iran to threshold of nuclear capability Intelligence provided to UN nuclear officials shows that Iran's government has mastered the critical steps needed to build a nuclear weapon.
* Extremely complicated EU bail-out deal proving hard to implement Eurozone finance ministers are to hold an extraordinary meeting on 17 November because the "extremely complicated" legal details of last month's euro rescue plan are proving hard to implement.
* Iran Backs Islamic Jihad’s 8,000-Man Army in Gaza Hamas' rival Islamic Jihad has built an 8,000-man army supported by Iran and "ready for martyrdom or victory."
* Leaving Iraq, US Fears New Surge of al Qaeda Terror As the United States prepares to withdraw its troops from Iraq, senior officials are expressing concern that Al Qaeda is poised for a deadly resurgence.
* Russia's Putin to host China's Wen for security talks Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin and his Chinese counterpart Wen Jiabao will meet Monday to discuss expanding their loose Central Asian security alliance to include Pakistan and Iran.
* New Historic Films Show Warsaw Ghetto, Dead Sea Settlements Two historic films uploaded to the Spielberg Archive show the Warsaw Ghetto and the building of the first Dead Sea settlements in Israel.
* Fatah: Israel's Tax Freeze is a "Declaration of War" Israel has declared war on the Palestinian Authority by freezing tax revenues after the PA joined UNESCO, a Fatah official charges.