* 'Iran will battle Zionists on streets of Tel Aviv' As the clock continues to tick ahead of the release of a UN Nuclear watchdog report on Iran's nuclear program, Tehran continues to issue threats against Israel.
* Iran's Revolutionary Guard threatens US A top commander in Iran's Revolutionary Guard force threatened to kill "dozens" of American military commanders, should the US kill any one of theirs.
* Sarkozy calls Netanyahu 'liar' French President Nicolas Sarkozy reportedly told US President Barack Obama that he could not "stand" Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and that he thinks the Israeli premier "is a liar."
* Clinton Thinks Twice: Maybe Mideast Democracy Not So Good Months after President Barack Obama hastened the end of the Mubarak regime, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton wants the military regime in Cairo to move faster on elections.
* Israel may have armed U.S. cruise missiles with nuclear warheads Israel is believed to have modified a U.S. weapon for nuclear attacks.
* 'No evidence' for extraterrestrials, says White House The US government has formally denied that it has any knowledge of contact with extraterrestrial life.
* Syria Death Toll Tops 3,500 United Nations officials said Tuesday the death toll in Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's brutal crackdown has topped 3,500.
* Sanctions on Iran Fail because of Desire for Money As Iran moves closer to building a nuclear weapon, sanctions on Tehran fail because of trade ties and fears of economic chaos.
* Turkey Gains Foothold in Gaza through Massive Aid Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan is gaining influence in Gaza by increasing aid to Hamas 24-fold in the past two years.
* Barak not optimistic about int'l will to stop Iranian nukes Defense Minister Ehud Barak said that he is not optimistic that the international community has the will to come together in order to put a stop to Iran's nuclear program.