* Everybody in Israel is talking about a strike on Iran's nuclear facilities Late Tuesday, MK Tzipi Livni entered Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office in Jerusalem.
* US would be 'satisfied' with Brotherhood win in Egypt The United States would be "satisfied" should free elections in Egypt produce a victory for the Muslim Brotherhood.
* Earthquakes have a bigger health toll than other disasters Earthquakes have a bigger impact on health than other natural disasters such as floods and hurricanes, US researchers say.
* US 'absolutely' concerned Israel will attack Iran The United States fears that Israel may be preparing a strike on Iran over the Islamic Republic's nuclear program.
* Iran urges UN to condemn Israel, US over military threats Iran blasted the US and Israel on Saturday for their reported plans to attack the Islamic Republic over its nuclear program.
* Nigeria Boko Haram attack 'kills 63' in Damaturu A series of bomb and gun attacks in the north-eastern Nigerian town of Damaturu has killed at least 63 people, the Red Cross says.
* Greek PM to president: unity talks on the way At a midday audience with the Greek president, Karolos Papoulias, Prime Minister George Papandreou said that moves toward cross-party consensus with the opposition conservatives are necessary to put to rest EU fears.
* After UNESCO win, PA to pursue Israel in int'l forums Following its admission to UNESCO, the Palestinian Authority is planning to pursue Israel legally in international forums for allegedly stealing Palestinian antiquities.
* Peres: Israel Closer than Ever to Military Action in Iran President Shimon Peres hinted on Friday that Israel was closer than ever to taking military action to eliminate Iran’s nuclear program.
* Lacklustre G20 closes after being hijacked by eurozone crisis Overshadowed by a tumultuous few days in the eurozone, a two-day meeting in the south of France of the world's most powerful leaders drew to a close Friday.