* Thousands of Iranians protest against Israel, US Thousands of Iranians in Tehran marched in protest against Israel and the United States on Friday.
* Thousands of Russian nationalists march in Moscow Thousands of far-right nationalists and neo-Nazis marched through Moscow on Friday.
* Israeli PM orders investigation into Iran leak Israel's prime minister has ordered an investigation into alleged leaks of plans to attack Iran's nuclear facilitie.
* Hizbullah preparing missile war on Israel as Iran braces for attack The Iranian-sponsored Hizbullah is planning for war with Israel.
* Israel Navy intercepts Gaza-bound aid vessels; no injuries reported The Israel Navy on Friday afternoon intercepted two boats that approached the coast of the Gaza Strip with the intent to violate Israel's naval blockade of the territory.
* This Week in History: The Iranian Hostage Crisis begins On November 4, 1979, several hundred students gathered outside the United States Embassy in Tehran intent on occupying the premises and seizing its staff as hostages.
* Greece PM Papandreou faces knife-edge confidence vote Greece's PM George Papandreou is set to face a crucial no-confidence vote, with the outcome on a knife-edge.
* Simulated Mars mission 'lands' back on Earth Six men locked away in steel tubes for a year-and-a-half to simulate a mission to Mars have emerged from isolation.
* 'New setback' for Palestinian hopes on UN membership A UN diplomat says the UK, France and Colombia have told Security Council members they would abstain in any vote on Palestinian membership.
* EU calls on Syria to implement Arab League plan as violence continues Syria must quickly implement the commitments it made to the Arab League to end violence and allow opposition groups to operate.