* Ahmadinejad heads to Lebanon's border with Israel Hezbollah supporters rallied crowds in southern Lebanon Thursday ahead of a visit by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
* Ahmadinejad: Lebanon is a university for Jihad Iranian leader speaks at Hizbullah rally in his honor, Nasrallah calls Ahmadinejad "strong support for the opposition" in televised speech.
* US State Dept. encouraged by PA borders proposal Crowley says "right conversation for 2 sides" after PLO chief quoted as saying willing to recognize Israel if US, Israel recognize pre-1967 lines.
* IDF Holds Complex Joint Combat Exercise Demonstration The IDF's Joint Combat Exercise held a demonstration on Tuesday at the Shizafon base, which is located in the Negev.
* Poll says 10 percent of Germans want a new 'Führer' Germans reportedly want leader to "send foreigners home"; over 58% say "religious practice for Muslims in Germany should be seriously limited."
* About the 'currency war'...it has already broken out Annual Washington jamborees of those monuments to post-World War II international economic cooperation.
* Afghan peace council chief: Taliban ready to talk A former Afghan president who heads a new peace council said Thursday that he's convinced the Taliban are ready to negotiate peace.
* Hitchens, Blair to debate role of faith One is a prominent atheist, the other a devout Roman Catholic. Both share mutual admiration for each other.
* Foreign Ministry launches 'Israel' YouTube channel The Foreign Ministry launched its official YouTube channel on Wednesday.
* PA Celebrates Jericho's Birthday, Ignores Jewish Connection At the beginning of the week, the birthday of one of the oldest cities in the world, Jericho, was celebrated in the Palestinian Authority.