* Ahmadinejad: Zionists will not last long Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad arrived in the southern Lebanon city of Bint Jbeil.
* PM: Lebanon's turning into Iranian satellite tragic As Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's visit to Lebanon draws to an end, Israel remains wary of the latter's strengthening ties with Tehran.
* U.S. Uses Atacks to Nudge Taliban Toward a Deal Airstrikes on Taliban insurgents have risen sharply here over the past four months.
* Google Earth spots Scud missile base near Damascus A Scud missile base has been detected near the Syrian capital.
* 'European Jewish communities are in serious danger' European Jewish Congress calls on governments to launch campaign against intolerance, anti-Semitism to remember "Never Again" concept.
* Iran to hold Opec presidency for first time in 36 years Iran will assume the presidency of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (Opec) for the first time in 36 years.
* Hitler's relationship with Germany explored The title is important: Hitler and the German People. The first ever big exhibition in a major German museum to focus on Hitler.
* Ahmadinejad taunts Israel from border with Lebanon Iran's president taunted archenemy Israel on Thursday from just across the tense border in Lebanon.
* 'Abbas, Netanyahu want to be leaders who resolve conflict' Secretary of State Clinton says parties need to hold “very serious negotiation;" claims lots of evidence sanctions against Iran are working.
* IAF Adding Third 'Arrow' Missile Defense Battery The Israel Air Force is stepping up its preparations for a possible missile war with Iran and its proxies.