* Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad 'backs united Lebanon' Crowds greeted Mr Ahmadinejad on his arrival in Beirut, mostly at the urging of the Iranian-backed Hezbollah group.
* Saudi King, Ahmadinejad talk politics on phone Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Saudi King Abdullah discussed regional affairs by telephone.
* Chinese warplanes refueled in Iran enroute to NATO exercise in Turkey Iran has joined Turkey in military cooperation with China.
* US backs PM: Israel is Jewish state The US State Department said Tuesday it supports Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in his demand that the Palestinians recognize Israel as a Jewish state.
* Al-Qaeda magazine published 'tips on how to kill Americans' A magazine run by the Yemeni group al-Qaeda of the Arabian Peninsula has published a list of tips on how to kill Americans.
* Ahmadinejad huddles with Hizbullah in Lebanon, plans visit to Israel's border Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad intends to confront Israel during his visit along the southern Lebanese border with the Jewish state.
* Hareidi Religious Rabbis Flock to Temple Mount The hareidi religious community has been visiting the Temple Mount in larger numbers than ever.
* China stakes claim to S. Texas oil, gas State-owned Chinese energy giant CNOOC is buying a multibillion-dollar stake in 600,000 acres of South Texas oil and gas fields.
* Hamas Censors Arab Media in Gaza, Closes PA Union HQ Hamas forces in Gaza raided the offices of the Palestinian Journalists’ Union, effectively closing down the organization.
* Bishops blame Israeli-Palestinian conflict for spurring Christian exodus from Mideast Bishops summoned to the Vatican to discuss the flight of Christians from the Middle East have blamed the Israeli-Palestinian conflict for spurring much of the exodus.