* Mubarak defers Netanyahu meeting over East Jerusalem demolitions Egypt President Hosni Mubarak postponed his planned meeting with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu over Israel's recent demolition of unlawful Palestinian structures in East Jerusalem.
* 'Libyan ship continues to el-Arish' The IDF on Wednesday confirmed that a Libyan aid ship, the Amalthea, had solved its reported engine problem and was continuing towards Egypt's el-Arish port.
* Iran: Russia shouldn't follow US path A top Iranian official on Wednesday called on Russia not to repeat US comments regarding Iran's nuclear status.
* Iron Dome test in South successful Israel inched a step closer on Wednesday to deploying a missile defense system along the border with the Gaza Strip.
* Diplomat: Egyptian president 'is a walking corpse' Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak was said to no longer be capable of functioning in his position.
* Beirut: The Second Lebanon War Never Ended A Beirut newspaper contends that the 2006 Second Lebanon War never ended.
* Cleric Urges Murdering US Cartoonist who Didn't Draw Mohammed Leading terrorist cleric Anwar al-Awlaki has called to murder American cartoonist Molly Norris over "Everybody Draw Mohammed Day."
* Somali militants ready to terrorize world? The deadly bombings in Uganda's capital may have heralded a chilling new chapter in the history of a Somali Islamist group with links to al Qaeda.
* Jordan's Queen Rania rejects offer to publish Hebrew edition of her children's book Queen Rania of Jordan has turned down several offers to publish a Hebrew version of a children's book she recently wrote.
* US official slams Israeli right wing An official US source told Ynet Tuesday that the construction of 32 new housing units in Pisgat Ze'ev, Jerusalem land conquered in 1967, was another attempt by the Israeli Right to complicate peace talks.