* IDF Probe Cites Flotilla ‘Mistakes;’ Libyan Ship Nears Gaza The IDF made mistakes in preparing for the flotilla clash May 31, but there were no wholesale failures.
* Crowd of 10,000 Declare: The Temple Mount Belongs to Jews A huge crowd of 10,000 Jews gathered at the old gates of the Temple Mount Monday night and declared their allegiance to the holy site.
* Turkish government embraces Hamas agenda, gives Israel cold shoulder The Islamist government of Turkish Prime Minister Recep Erdogan has adopted the agenda of the Hamas regime in the Gaza Strip.
* US should better define, counter Islamic extremism The Obama administration's recent move to drop references to Islamic radicalism is drawing fire in a new report.
* Obama at odds with Petraeus doctrine on 'Islam' The White House's official policy of banning the word "Islam" in describing America's terrorist enemies is in direct conflict with the U.S. military's war-fighting doctrine.
* Jerusalem Thaws the Freeze, Approves New Housing Jerusalem's planning commission ended the de facto building freeze Monday night by approving building 32 new housing units in Pisgat Ze'ev.
* US threatens to cut Jordan's aid The United States has threatened to cut financial aid to Jordan, if the Hashemite Kingdom continues to develop its nuclear program without coordinating with Israel.
* PM dreams of 24-hour,multi-language news network Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu shared his dream to establish a state-sponsored international news network .
* First half of 2010: Record number of tourists in Israel Some 1.6 million people visited Israel between January and July, according to figures released by the Tourism Ministry on Monday.
* Hizbullah tunnels under border Concerns are mounting in the defense establishment that Hizbullah may be digging tunnels from Lebanon to Israel.