* Hizbullah building terror infrastructure in U.S., infiltrating from Mexico The threat to the United States posed by Iranian-backed Hizbullah terrorists is growing and U.S. law enforcement and intelligence agencies have failed to adequately address the problem.
* EU seeks to open sea route to Gaza The European Union wants to help open a sea route to Gaza.
* 'Nobody denies Jewish history here' Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas laid out new requirements for moving to direct talks with Israel Thursday.
* 'No sign of war with Hizbullah soon' UNIFIL has not found any evidence of Hizbullah military activity and smuggling or the presence of guerilla fighters in its area of operations in Southern Lebanon.
* Iraqi merger forms new Shia bloc, the National Alliance Iraq's two main Shia groups, which performed strongly in recent elections, have merged to form the biggest alliance in the new parliament.
* Turkish opposition charges Erdogan exploiting, ramping up Israel conflict Opposition parliamentarians have accused Erdogan of engineering a crisis with Israel in an effort to mobilize Islamist support ahead of elections.
* Israelis Support Flotilla Raid, Gaza Blockade, PM and IDF Despite international criticism over the IDF's response to last week's Gaza-bound flotilla, Israeli Jews strongly support the operation.
* Turkey Invites Nasrallah, Who Fears IDF will Kill Him En Route Turkey's Prime Minister, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, has reportedly invited senior Hizbullah terrorist Hassan Nasrallah to Ankara.
* Thousands take part in Tel Aviv gay pride parade Thousands of people took part in Tel Aviv's central gay pride parade Friday, including several politicians, including opposition leader and Kadima chairperson Tzipi Livni.
* Pope begs forgiveness, promises action on abuse Pope Benedict XVI begged forgiveness Friday from abuse victims for the sins of priests and promised to "do everything possible" to ensure that Roman Catholic clerics don't rape or molest children ever again.