* 'Iran sanctions won't stop arms deal' Russia said Thursday that the new UN sanctions do not forbid the delivery of S-300 air-defense missiles to Iran.
* Arab states: Israel nuclear danger reinforced by its aggression Arab nations backed by Iran urged Israel to join a global anti-nuclear arms pact at a rare and divisive United Nations atomic watchdog debate a day after new sanctions were passed against Tehran.
* Lebanese Threaten Mass March on Israeli Border The anti-Israel flotilla has turned the tide of world opinion against Israel, Fatah leaders in Lebanon say.
* Israel: Sanctions on Iran Important, But Not Enough Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) expressed its approval Wednesday of the latest round of sanctions passed by the United Nations Security Council against Iran.
* Abbas tells Obama Israel not serious about talks Palestinian officials told Ynet Wednesday night they were satisfied with US President Barack Obama's statements following his meeting with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas.
* White House rejected Israeli intel, blocked use of anti-riot gear against flotilla President Barack Obama stopped Israel from using anti-riot gear to prevent a Turkish-sponsored flotilla from breaking the siege on the Gaza Strip.
* Massive swing to the right in Dutch elections Conservative liberal Mark Rutte narrowly won the Dutch general elections on Wednesday (9 June).
* Brussels urges Berlin to unblock EU gay rights law A senior EU official has criticised Germany's opposition to a new pro-diversity law.
* Abbas not truthful to Obama; denies PA incitement Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas was not being honest when he said to President Obama this week that the PA was not continuing its incitement against Israel.
* Peres outraged by Ahmadinejad's hero's welcome in Istanbul President Shimon Peres, currently on a working visit in South Korea, expressed shame and outrage at the heroes’ welcome accorded to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.