* Amr Moussa: We must prepare for failure of peace process The chief of the Arab League warned Saturday that Israel's actions could bring about a final end to the Middle East peace process.
* US, Russia sign pact to cut nuclear arms President Barack Obama and Russian President Dmitry Medvedev agreed on Friday to sharp cuts in the nuclear arsenals of both nations in the most comprehensive arms control treaty in two decades.
* PM: No change in policy on Jerusalem Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu convened his senior ministers in Jerusalem on Friday afternoon to discuss the demands made by US President Barack Obama and his overall trip to Washington.
* Iran: Muslims must foil Israeli plot Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki called on the international community to "foil an Israeli plot to change the identity of Jerusalem."
* Iraq coalition talks 'open to all' - Iyad Allawi The leader of the secular alliance that narrowly won Iraq's parliamentary election has offered to work with all parties to form a coalition government.
* Israeli tanks 'enter Gaza' after deadly clashes Israeli tanks advanced briefly into the Gaza Strip following clashes with Palestinians in which two Israeli soldiers died.
* Euro strengthens after EU agrees Greece deal The euro has strengthened against the dollar and the pound after eurozone leaders agreed a financial aid package to help debt-laden Greece.
* Clergy abuse threatens to tarnish pope's legacy The Vatican is facing one of its gravest crises of modern times as sex abuse scandals move ever closer to Pope Benedict XVI - threatening not only his own legacy but also that of his revered predecessor.
* S Korean warship sinks, rescue efforts continue while 46 missing A South Korean naval vessel with 104 crew members onboard sank into waters off the west coast of the Korean peninsula late Friday due to an unknown cause.
* Arab League chief urges closer ties with Iran The head of the Arab League urged the 22-nation bloc on Saturday to engage Iran directly over concerns about its growing influence in the region and its disputed nuclear program.