* Jerusalem posters call for 3rd Temple Posters leaving out Al Aksa mosque plastered on buses with east Jerusalem routes.
* Obama resigned to nuclear Iran Bolton says Washington pressuring Israel not to strike nuke facilities.
* Israel won’t change nuclear policy Defense official: No plan to offer concessions regarding purported capability.
* Moscow Metro hit by deadly suicide bombings At least 38 people have been killed after two female suicide bombers blew themselves up on Moscow Metro trains in the morning rush hour, officials say.
* Barack Obama rallies forces on visit to Afghanistan Barack Obama has told US forces on his first visit to Afghanistan as US president that they are there to help Afghans to forge a "hard-won peace".
* Passover Closure to Lift for Easter The IDF will impose a closure on Judea, Samaria, and Gaza during the Passover holiday, meaning that Palestinian Authority Arabs will not be allowed to enter Israel during that time.
* Arab League Summit Focused on Jerusalem, "Resistance" The Arab League concluded its 22nd summit in Libya on Sunday without any changes from its longstanding policies.
* Sensors turn skin into gadget control pad Tapping your forearm or hand with a finger could soon be the way you interact with gadgets.
* Erdogan and Merkel spar ahead of Turkey visit The integration of the three million Turkish nationals in Germany has once again emerged as a source of discord between Berlin and Ankara ahead of German Chancellor Angela Merkel's visit to Turkey.
* Israeli minister says U.S. boosts Arab hardliners The Obama administration's pressure on Israel to curb settlement activity will bolster Palestinian hardliners and hinder peace efforts.