* Iran says Muslims must act over Jerusalem Iran attacked Israel's construction plans in east Jerusalem on Friday, saying Muslims around the world needed to take action.
* Arab League summit to focus on Jerusalem The 22nd Arab League summit which opens Saturday in the Libyan city of Sirte is expected to focus on Jerusalem.
* PM: No change in policy on Jerusalem Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu convened his senior ministers in Jerusalem on Friday afternoon to discuss the demands made by US President Barack Obama and his overall trip to Washington.
* Greek crisis is 'tip of the iceberg,' Chinese official says A senior Chinese official entered the debate on the heath of Europe's economy.
* Deal reached over Greece debts at Brussels summit All 16 eurozone countries have backed a financing plan to help debt-laden Greece, which will include IMF money.
* Binyamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama 'dumped him for dinner' For a head of government to visit the White House and not pose for photographers is rare. For a key ally to be left to his own devices while the President withdraws to have dinner in private was.
* Modern exodus – Pessah sees surge in tourism locally, abroad Many Israelis will be taking advantage of Pessah to go on vacation. Hotels across the country are nearly completely booked and flights are becoming hard to come by.
* PA "Venture Capital': Gets $500 Million to Arabize Jerusalem The Arab League agreed Thursday to raise $500 million in order to fight Jewish growth in Jerusalem.
* Vatican attacks media on 'Pope role' in sex abuse cases The Vatican has attacked the media over charges that the Pope failed to act against a US priest accused of abusing up to 200 deaf boys two decades ago.