* 'Iran to unveil new missiles in Feb.' Just one day after a Der Spiegel report which claimed that new intelligence acquired by Germany's BND offered conclusive proof that Iran's nuclear program had a military angle, a Revolutionary Guards commander on Tuesday declared that the country planned to inaugurate "several new missiles and arms projects".
* PM at Yad Vashem: Stop evil Prime minister says on eve of International Holocaust Memorial Day, 'There is evil that can spread, which threatens security of Jews.
* 'Israel could face earthquake similar to Haiti one' Chairman of inter-ministerial committee for earthquake preparation says in special Knesset debate that Israel isn't prepared for earthquakes due to ongoing building failures.
* Moscow mayor calls gay pride march 'Satanic' The mayor of Moscow, known for his overtly homophobic statements, said Monday that he would never allow a gay pride parade in the city, calling it "Satanic".
* Barak: Biggest threat is Palestinians among us Defense Minister Ehud Barak on Tuesday explained his political-diplomatic doctrine in light of the situation in the Middle East.
* The search for aliens should start on Earth not outer space, says scientist Professor Paul Davies, a physicist at Arizona University will tell a meeting at the Royal Society that the best way of proving that extra-terrestrial life exists elsewhere in the universe is to use evidence from earth.
* China scientists lead world in research growth China has experienced the strongest growth in scientific research over the past three decades of any country.
* Israel accuses Turkish PM of inciting anti-Semitism Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon's humiliation of the Turkish ambassador earlier this month seriously offended Turkey.
* EU unclear about next move on Iran European Union foreign ministers on Monday (25 January) left a Brussels meeting without a clear picture as to what should be the bloc's next move.
* 'Jews exploit Holocaust as propaganda' The Holocaust only gets media coverage because of affluent Jews' financial backing, military might and lobbying fronts, presenting a skewed version of events to the world.