* PA judge: Jews have no history in Jerusalem The Palestinian Authority's chief Islamic judge, Sheikh Tayseer Rajab Tamimi, said on Wednesday that there was no evidence to back up claims that Jews had ever lived in Jerusalem or that the Temple ever existed.
* Netanyahu in Germany: We Must Stop Evil in Due Time Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu received on Thursday in Germany 29 sketches of the Auschwitz death camp and declared, "We cannot allow evil to cause massive death. We must stop evil in due time."
* Israeli PM meets Germany's Merkel Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is in Berlin for talks with the German chancellor.
* Israel 'Super Gas' Field is World's Largest in 18 Months The Tamar gas field, 50 miles off the Haifa coast, keeps getting bigger with every report.
* War in Sudan's Darfur 'is over' The six-year war between forces loyal to Sudan's government and rebels in Darfur has effectively ended.
* Israeli, Jordanian Scientists Squeezing Costs from Desalination Israeli and Jordanian scientists are working on a new way to reduce the cost of purifying water from the sea.
* Iranian protesters 'not agents' Iran's supreme leader says he has seen no proof that opposition leaders blamed for the post-election unrest were agents of foreign powers.
* U.S. drops demand for Israel building freeze in East Jerusalem The Obama administration has agreed to Israel's request to remove East Jerusalem from negotiations on the impending settlement freeze.
* U.N. seeks $230M to fight Kenya hunger Kenya needs $230 million over the next six months to feed millions affected by drought.
* Richard Branson: Without Mideast resolution, 'something ghastly' could happen The press loves him. A media baron with a colorful lifestyle and exuberant joie de vivre, Richard Branson today controls an empire of no less than 200 companies, emblemized by the Virgin logo.