* Obama in Moscow for nuclear talks US President Barack Obama is holding talks in Moscow with his Russian counterpart, Dmitry Medvedev, focusing on further reducing nuclear stockpiles.
* IAF to train overseas for Iran strike op The IAF plans to participate in aerial exercises in the US and Europe in the coming months with the aim of training its pilots for long-range flights.
* Saudis give nod to Israeli raid on Iran The head of Mossad assured Netanyahu that Saudi Arabia would turn a blind eye to Israeli jets flying over the kingdom during any future raid on Iran’s nuclear sites.
* Tourism industry thriving in Iraq It may be hard for Westerners to believe, but one industry that’s booming, despite the global recession, is Iraqi tourism.
* PA Arabs: Jerusalem is No Home for Jews and Christians A poll released this week showed that PA Arabs are reluctant to grant rights to Jews or Christians within areas demanded for a PA state.
* Fayad: Jews welcome in our future state Jews would enjoy freedom and civil rights in a future Palestinian state, Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Salaam Fayad said.
* Iranian Expert: Obama Leading to Calamity Uri Lubrani, a former Israeli Ambassador to Iran and considered one of Israel’s top experts on Iran, says United States policies are leading inexorably to a tragedy.
* Historic Bible pages put online About 800 pages of the earliest surviving Christian Bible have been recovered and put on the internet.
* Iran's response will be real, decisive Iran is ready to take "real and decisive" action if Israel attacks its nuclear facilities, a senior Iranian parliamentary official said.
* France lays down the law on Turkey's EU progress France has warned Sweden to respect its views on Turkey's EU membership negotiations during its EU presidency, saying it will tolerate the two sides moving closer only in certain areas.