* Iran reported to have enough fuel for nuclear weapon Iran has now produced roughly enough nuclear material to make, with added purification, a single atom bomb.
* Abdullah holds secret summit with Olmert, Barak Jordan's King Abdullah summoned Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and Defense Minister Ehud Barak to his palace in Amman.
* Recession fears hit stock markets European and Asian markets have fallen sharply on fears that the world economy will enter a protracted downturn.
* The Peta principal The coffin lay open in the middle of Times Square. Inside, naked and very much alive, Ingrid Newkirk, co-founder and president of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
* Al-Qaeda vows to hurt Obama's US A statement purporting to be from the second-in-command of Islamic militant network al-Qaeda has called on Muslims to harm "criminal" America.
* Peres: Iran wants Mideast religious bloc "The Iranian leadership's grand design is to convert the Middle East into one religious bloc."
* Analysis: American Jews Vote their Religion: Liberalism Based on their vote, American Jews either don't care about Israel or are fooling themselves.
* Putin vows to prevent 'collapse' Russia's government will do "everything" it can to prevent another financial collapse in the country.
* Iran blocks access to over five million websites Iran has blocked access to more than five million Internet sites, whose content is mostly perceived as immoral and anti-social.* King Herod's VIP Room for Theatergoers Discovered Hebrew University's Archaeological Institute announced on Wednesday additional discoveries in Herod's grave, located 9 miles south of Jerusalem.