* Oil rises on Opec production curb Oil prices have risen to $104 a barrel in Asian trade, reversing earlier losses, after OPEC agreed to return to its late 2007 production levels.
* Samaria settlers gear up for evacuation fight Settlers in the West Bank regions of Samaria and Binyamin are making preparations to prevent any move to evacuate Jews by forming new citizens committees.
* Russia to keep troops in Georgia Russia says it will keep 7,600 troops in Georgia's breakaway regions of South Ossetia and Abkhazia after withdrawing from the rest of the country.
* Israel considers Bushehr's opening Prime Minister Ehud Olmert is scheduled to meet Wednesday with Defense Minister Ehud Barak and Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni.
* Peres to Muslims: We are all one family President Shimon Peres hosted Tuesday evening leaders of the Arab-Israeli community for a traditional dinner to break the Ramadan fast.
* Direct Israeli-Syrian Peace Talks Tentative Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has lifted hopes about possible face-to-face peace talks with Israel.
* 'Big Bang' experiment starts well Scientists have hailed a successful switch-on for an enormous experiment which will recreate the conditions a few moments after the Big Bang.
* Minister Eitan: Kidnapping Ahmadinejad is a Possibility Pensioners Affairs Minister Rafi Eitan, who commanded the 1960 Mossad operation to capture fugitive Nazi war criminal Adolf Eichmann in Argentina, says the kidnapping of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a distinct possibility.
* EU secures deal on Russia withdrawal Following four-hour talks between Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and French leader Nicolas Sarkozy, Moscow has agreed to pull out its troops.* Israelis overseas warned of Hizbullah threat Dozens of Israeli businessmen in countries around the world have been warned of possible Hizbullah plans to kidnap them.