* Chinese-Russian Military Cooperation Is Booming: Here's What They Are Making Russia may be the junior partner, but Moscow still benefits.
* Travel between cities to be banned Government to approve measure banning travel between cities before Passover Seder, travel between neighborhoods in major cities.
* Netanyahu denounces 'wild incitement' against ultra-Orthodox community Bnei Brak came under fire after residents seemingly failed to adhere to Health Ministry rules.
* Israel, Hamas commence talks to prevent confrontation: report Contacts between sides may include prisoners exchange deal, according to various reports.
* Hamas Threatens to Suffocate Six-Million Israelis Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar threatened last week that if Gazans start dying of COVID-19 due to a lack of ventilators, the terrorist group would make "six million settlers unable to breathe."
* Privacy-minded Germans wary as Berlin develops nationwide Covid-19 tracking app & calls for EU-wide system Germany is pushing for the creation of a smartphone app that will monitor Covid-19 cases across the European Union. Its own plan to create a nationwide system has already raised eyebrows.
* What Europe Must Do to Avoid Falling Apart European finance ministers will meet on Tuesday to try to come up with something resembling a common response to the unprecedented economic crisis create by the coronavirus outbreak.
* Coronavirus: Boris Johnson in 'good spirits' in hospital The PM was taken to St Thomas' Hospital in London on Sunday evening with "persistent symptoms" - including a temperature and a cough - for routine tests.
* China's Fake News: Its 'Superior System' Defeats Coronavirus The virus is hitting China in a second wave. The second wave is claiming victims, including the Party's propaganda narratives.
* 'Complete collapse of economies' ahead as Africa faces virus Some of Uganda's poorest people used to work here, on the streets of Kampala, as fruit sellers sitting on the pavement or as peddlers of everything from handkerchiefs to roasted peanuts.