* Analysis: Iran now has enough enriched uranium to build bomb Accompanied by 10 warships, the USS Abraham Lincoln carrier on Wednesday, April 24, deployed opposite the Syrian coast in a dramatic show of strength against Russia and Iran.
* Trump peace plan a sticking point in Israel's Netanyahu-Gantz pact The implementation of President Trump's Middle East peace plan is one of the main stumbling blocks in negotiations for an emergency government between Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his political rival, Benny Gantz.
* Amid last-minute threats, Netanyahu and Gantz try again for unity deal Facing growing anger from his right flank, PM appears to retreat from agreement, but compromises have been reached on all key issues — except West Bank annexation.
* Israel fears Iran may make break for nuke as world focuses on corona Intelligence circles say that Tehran may take advantage of world’s attention on pandemic.
* Holy Week ceremonies in Jerusalem to proceed in limited format Eastern Orthodox churches will still receive Holy Fire from Jerusalem.
* Stones for Altar of Pascal Lamb Sacrifice Now Being Collected Due to Health Ministry restrictions relating to the coronavirus pandemic, the Sanhedrin was forced to cancel the korban Pesach (Passover offering) reenactment for the first time in nine years.
* Coronavirus: Boris Johnson faces fresh pressure to delay Brexit transition period British economy faces ‘double whammy’ of coronavirus disruption and no-deal threat, warns largest grouping of MEPs
* Macron’s vision: a European role for the French nuclear deterrent Carlo Trezza looks at President Macron’s speech at the Ecole de Guerre last month on the possible role of French nuclear deterrence in the context of European security and defence.
* Gordon Brown calls for global government to tackle coronavirus Ex-PM at centre of 2008 banks rescue suggests taskforce of leaders and health experts.
* Millions of Americans say coronavirus a ‘wake-up call’ from God With the coronavirus pandemic causing unprecedented lockdowns and economic distress in the US and around the world, a new national poll provides a fascinating and surprising look at how Americans are viewing the crisis and how it is altering their spiritual habits and interest in the Bible and biblical prophecy.