* Senior official: 'Israel didn't agree to halt targeted killings for ceasefire' Official says Islamic Jihad made demand but Jerusalem never accepted; rift reported between terror group's military, political wings over decision to halt combat.
* IDF remains on high alert as rockets threaten cease fire Senior PIJ official claims this was just one round, not the end. PM: 'We can reach everyone, even in their bed'.
* 'Not anti-Semitic': Khamenei defines Iran's goal of 'wiping out Israel' Belying Tehran's relentless threats to ensure 'nothing left' of Jewish state, 'raze' Tel Aviv and Haifa, leader says aim is to abolish 'regime,' get rid of 'thugs' like Netanyahu.
* Pompeo: We'll keep fighting ISIS United States will continue to lead the coalition against ISIS, Secretary of State assures allies.
* Chief Rabbis call for 'defense' of Western Wall Leading Israeli rabbis speak in video calling for public to protect sanctity of Western Wall from 'Women of the Wall organization.'
* Shame on Europe There is no denying that the European Union is engaging in a double standard toward Israel.
* Islamic Jihad's scam: Keep up rocket attacks to attrition Israel. Blame "rogue groups" The Israeli air force struck Islamic Jihad targets in Gaza early Friday, Nov. 15, after several rounds of Palestinian rocket fire blew away the "ceasefire" shortly after it went into effect early Thursday.
* Gaza ceasefire faces real test on Friday at weekly Palestinian border disturbance UN Middle East peace envoy Nickolay Mladenov knew from bitter experience what he was talking about when he said on Thursday, Nov. 14 that the UN and Egypt had "worked hard to prevent the most dangerous escalation in and around Gaza from leading to war" and "the coming hours and days were critical."
* Followers of Rabbi Meir Kahane mark 29 years since assassination Supporters mark 29th anniversary of the assassination of Rabbi Kahane, founder of the Jewish Defense League and Kach party.
* Pope compares politicians who rage against gays to Hitler Pope Francis said on Friday politicians who rage against homosexuals, gypsies and Jews remind him of Hitler.