* Gaza militants fire 5 rockets at Israel hours after cease-fire declared Five rockets were launched from the Gaza Strip toward Israel just hours after a cease-fire was declared between Israel and Gaza's militant Islamic Jihad group early Thursday morning, an Israel Defense Forces (IDF) spokesperson confirmed.
* IDF Releases Video Warning of Islamic Jihad's Terror Ambitions The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) tweeted out a video on Nov. 13 detailing Islamic Jihad's terror ambitions as a background for the recent rocket attack against Israel from the Gaza Strip.
* Iran Strongly Condemns Israeli Assassination of Palestinian Commander Iran's Foreign Ministry Spokesman has strongly condemned the Israeli regime's terrorist attack on Gaza Strip and the assassination of an Islamic Jihad commander.
* US, Israel Seeking to Consign Palestine Issue to Oblivion: Iran The Iranian president has warned against the US and Israeli policies to relegate the issue of Palestine to oblivion.
* Gaza ceasefire faces real test on Friday at weekly Palestinian border disturbance UN Middle East peace envoy Nickolay Mladenov knew from bitter experience what he was talking about when he said on Thursday, Nov. 14 that the UN and Egypt had "worked hard to prevent the most dangerous escalation in and around Gaza from leading to war" and "the coming hours and days were critical."
* Sovereignty Movement: 2 State Solution would turn country into Judea/Samaria Envelope 'Missile launches toward cities of coastal lowland were never considered in various scenarios until Israel withdrew.'
* Turkey Is In NATO, But It Is No U.S. Ally America and Turkey point fingers at one another as the source of the problem.
* BRICS brings the chance of world change, as the US and EU obsess over internal battles The big outsider nations of the world meet at the BRICS summit as the US and EU face their own struggles, with a chance to reset the global agenda to improve their own economies and standing on the international stage.
* Europe Backs Iranian Nuclear Breakout Tehran shelters members of the terrorist group Al Qaeda, and it is reportedly continuing to facilitate the group's operations.
* Pope Francis urged to REPENT by clergy after participating in 'idolatrous worship' of pagan goddess An international group of Catholic priests and scholars have called on Pope Francis to issue a public apology for holding a ritual on Vatican grounds which included the worship of a pagan fertility goddess.